4: Class Registration

Math and Chemistry Placement Assessment Tests

Do I need to take the Math or Chemistry Placement Assessment tests?

If you plan to major in a science, agriculture, business or psychology, you should take the Math Placement Assessment Test.  You should take the test online before you arrive.  You should also take the Math Placement Assessment Test if you need or plan to take a Chemistry class (for example, if you will major in science or agriculture) and if you do not have the required transferrable chemistry classes from another university.  You should also take this test online before you arrive.  Click here for a list of majors that require which placement assessment tests.