5: Money and Banking


You might be able to get a job to help you pay for your expenses.  International students on F-1 student visas may work part-time (up to 20 hours per week when school is in session) on campus, although students are not guaranteed a job on campus.  All jobs on campus are posted online. Students on J-1 visas must obtain approval from their sponsoring agency before working.  Students from the FSM, Palau and the Marshall Islands can work on-campus or off-campus.